Frink Park
Frink Park

Since the earliest days of Seattle history, today’s Frink Park has served as a natural woodland park where City residents could enjoy mountain and sound views. Set aside as a "private" park in 1883, the main portion of the park was later purchased by John M. and Abbie H. Frink and gifted to the City on October 25, 1906.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License